Aurora city in Colorado is the 3rd most populous city in the state. It is a Home Rule Municipality extending over Arapahoe and Adams counties and over the Douglas County in the southeast. The city has numerous parks, museums and beaches that are a constant attraction for the tourists.
Places to visit-
- Cherry Creek State Park- It is a reservoir having a lake and bird watching area along with a recreation area surrounding it.
- Aurora Reservoir- It is a reservoir plus allows fishing activity for the visitors.
- Centennial Center Park- It has huge green spaces for the children along with a water playground.
- Westlands Park- They have a rink in this city park apart from some fields and trails.
- Aurora History Museum- It displays numerous artefacts of the historic and contemporary city.
- Babi Yar Memorial Park- Biking and walking space in this memorial park has made it a useful place for the visitors.
- The Wildlife Experience- There are displays of wildlife art in this historic museum.
- Jumpoline Family Fun Center- It is a fun spot for kids with huge trampolines and other activities.
- Bluff Lake Nature Center
- Central Park
Places to stay-
- Radisson Hotel Denver- Aurora- A budget hotel with an outdoor pool and free airport shuttle for the guests.
- Aloft Denver International Airport- A well maintained and fully furnished hotel with an indoor pool and bar facility.
- The Timbers Hotel- They offer suites with kitchenettes for a comfortable home like stay.
- Hyatt House Denver Airport- They have contemporary suites with fully furnished kitchen facility along with free breakfast and Wi-Fi for the guests.
- Hilton Garden Inn Denver Airport- It is a 3-star hotel with an indoor pool and restaurant serving exquisite delicacies.