Aurora, United States
Aurora is a city in the U.S. It has a wide range of leisure activities to offer. It has various parks, wildlife sanctuaries, lot of museums preserving the vast history of the city in them, different reservoirs offering boating and other water sports. It has the most popular hotels all at one place offering a great stay to all.
Places to visit:
- Cherry Creek State Park– Cherry Creek State Park is a very large park established around a reservoir with activities like camping, water sports, powerboats, sailboats, and paddle craft.
- Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge- Rocky Mountain Wildlife Refuge is spread over a vast distance. It has all types of wildlife species.
- Wings over the Rockies Air & Space Museum- Wings Museum has the historical collection of the Air force and Space related artifacts.
- Westland Park- This park offers play areas, ball fields, an in-line hockey rink, trails & a pavilion.
- Aurora Reservoir- Aurora Reservoir is the biggest reservoir in the entire city. It offers fishing, swimming & non-motorized boating.
- Cherry Creek Dam- Cherry Creek Dam is the oldest dam in the city. It is a must visit place.
Places to stay:
- Woolley’s Classic Suites Denver Airport- Wooley’s Classic is a very classy hotel, offering a restaurant & bar, a fitness center, a pool & a free airport shuttle.
- Radisson Hotel Denver Airport- Radisson has very huge and spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi, an airport shuttle, and a pool.
- Red Lion Inn & Suites Denver Airport- Red Lion Inn & Suites offers a very comfortable stay with complimentary breakfast, a pool, a fitness room and free Wi-Fi.
- Aloft Denver International Airport- Aloft Denver is a very affordable hotel offering free Wi-Fi, airport shuttle, an indoor pool & bar.